Happy New Year - we’re back with the monthly HubSpot updates! This January HubSpot has launched a great deal of interesting updates especially to all the CRM platform users out there. Features, such as improved dashboard filters and association or pipeline configuration tools make HubSpot an even more powerful tool for any business. More customizable, better fit for your business. Are you ready to learn more about the new features? Let’s start!
Marketing & CMS Hub
Subtitles for HubSpot Video (BETA)
- What is it about: The new HubSpot video feature allows you to add subtitles to your video content.
- What are the benefits: Great news for all the Marketing professionals out there! HubSpot has renewed the video feature allowing you to upload a .vtt file to accompany your video content. That means your video viewers are able to turn on subtitles and even choose from several different languages. That's how you make sure your viewers are able to consume your content in the language they prefer. The update is currently in public beta and will available to all Marketing Hub Pro and Enterprise users.
Automation in Starter for Ads (BETA)
- What is it about: Create simple workflows for ad campaigns with the HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter licence.
- What are the benefits: Marketing Hub Starter customers can now feel the workflow magic with HubSpot’s new automation feature in ad campaign creation and management. This new feature allows Starter customers to create simple automation tasks such as sending a follow up email after getting an ad interaction from within ad campaign creation and management. The update is currently in public beta and will be available for all Marketing Hub users from Starter and up.
Sales & Service Hub
Fiscal Year in Goals and Forecast
- What is it about: Manage goals and forecast revenue based on your fiscal year.
- What are the benefits: Many businesses run on a fiscal year and that’s why it was only logical HubSpot added the ability to manage your goals and forecast revenue based on your fiscal year. Setting your fiscal year helps to model your business in certain HubSpot tools such as workflows and lists. To set your fiscal year go to Settings > Account Defaults > General > Fiscal year. The update is available for Sales Hub Pro and Enterprise users.
CRM & Integrations
- What is it about: Apply dashboard filters using the HubSpot’s new dashboard filters feature.
- What are the benefits: Introducing the new and improved dashboard filters experience! With this renewed feature you can apply filters using a wider variety of properties to single object and cross object reports. The update is available to all HubSpot users across the Hubs.
Customize ‘Create record’ form by pipeline
- What is it about: Configure pipelines by adding properties users will only see if they select the certain pipeline.
- What are the benefits: Another feature that makes your daily work a little bit easier! Admins can now customize the “Create Ticket/Deal” forms so that depending on which pipeline a user selects, different properties will appear as visible or required. We just love HubSpot’s customizing tools, don’t you? The update is available to all HubSpot CRM Pro and Enterprise users.
Import Custom Unique IDs
- What is it about: Use custom unique IDs to update and dedupe existing deals, tickets and custom objects.
- What are the benefits: As part of HubSpot's import map step update, users can now use custom unique IDs to update and dedupe existing records. Previously the only unique ID that could be used in import for these objects was the HubSpot provided ‘Record ID’. The update is available to all HubSpot CRM users.
Configure associations when a record is created
- What is it about: Set association as visible or required when a new record is created in HubSpot.
- What are the benefits: This new feature allows admins to configure associations within the new record’s settings. Set associations as visible or required when an object record is created. You can even set both standard and custom objects as visible or required associations. The update is available for all HubSpot CRM users from Starter and up.
Review and Ignore Workflows at Risk (BETA)
- What is it about: HubSpots Workflows with errors tab has been updated to at-risk workflows.
- What are the benefits: So, HubSpot has replaced the workflows with errors tab with workflows at risk tab. But what does that mean? The workflow errors aren’t actually going anyway as errors are a type of risk. With at-risk workflows, however, users can review, prioritize and temporarily ignore workflow errors until they reoccur. The update is currently in public beta and will be available to HubSpot CRM Pro and Enterprise users.
Presets now include Notification profiles
- What is it about: Admins can now create Notification Profiles that can be applied to users within their account.
- What are the benefits: HubSpot’s Presets is a centralized tool that helps admins to configure their users within their HubSpot account. Now within Presets admins can also create notification profiles and assign them to certain HubSpot users. The update is available to HubSpot CRM Pro and Enterprise users.
View and share Meeting Links on the Mobile App
- What is it about: View and share your meeting links easily on HubSpot's mobile app!
- What are the benefits: HubSpot is answering our prayers (again)! Being able to find and share meeting links has been a very requested feature by HubSpot mobile app users and now it’s finally here. You can now easily view and share your meeting links on HUbSpot mobile app - simple and fun! The update is available to all HubSpot CRM users.
7-Day Change field available in Lists
- What is it about: HubSpot has added a new property called 7-Day Change in lists.
- What are the benefits: The new 7-Day Change property allows users to see the change history of lists over the past 7 days. HubSpot has really made it easier for users to gain insights of how specific lists have changed and which lists are changing the most on a weekly basis. The update is available to all HubSpot CRM users.
Want to learn more about HubSpot? Book a free HubSpot demo meeting with us!