Kaks.io Labs is a fast growing, diamond-tier, technical growth agency creating a name in the global HubSpot ecosystem. Our team consists of engineers and technical HubSpot experts. Our customers are often fast growing tech companies and we cooperate with agencies around the world as their extended team. Currently our customers and partners are located in the Nordics, Baltics, UK, Mexico and the US. Our mission is to be the most innovative technical growth agency in the world. We ensure that all customer facing teams are working together, towards the same goal. We need talented account and project managers to ensure that our growth story continues and that our customers are happy.
You’ll succeed in this role if you are interested in technical marketing, have good understanding of digital marketing and inbound strategies. You’ve worked for a few years at an agency or an in-house marketing team. Perhaps you’ve done both - then you’re a true gem! You've hands-on experience and knowledge of HubSpot Marketing and Sales tools and you understand how companies utilize those tools to get results. You don't need to know everything because we provide continuous training.
Your work is focused on supporting our customers in achieving their targets. In practice this means that you onboard customers to the HubSpot world, implement and configure tools, train customers and identify opportunities to continuously improve results. You've dedicated accounts to whom you will be the first contact and trusted advisor for. We often work as an extended team sparring strategies with CXO roles and helping them implement the strategies. You'll be working in cooperation with Kaks.io’s customer success and technical consultants. Since we are growing fast, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and develop our service models forward and to adapt them in different markets.
- Customer onboarding and implementing HubSpot Hubs (sales, marketing and service).
- Determine customer goals and deliver customized inbound strategy plans.
- Helping, consulting and training customers.
- Project management and coordinating strategy execution accordingly.
- Manage client expectations, monthly planning, delivery and reporting.
- Develop inbound and growth strategies for clients based on set targets and earlier results.
We wish that you have
- Experience with HubSpot tools. Confidence in using HubSpot Sales and Marketing hubs and configuring tools.
- Experience in successfully growing customer relationships and creating customer success for multiple clients is an advantage.
- Ability to create marketing strategies and identify opportunities for improvements in customer marketing and sales processes.
- Ability to work on set targets and schedules.
- Positive can-do attitude and good team working skills.
- Minimum two years of client facing agency work and/or in-house marketing team experience.
- Native level in Finnish and professional proficiency in English, other languages are a plus. Our team also speaks Spanish, Swedish, French and German.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Fast career development in a low hierarchy agency.
- Continuous skill training.
- Equipment according to needs and preferences.
- Possibility to travel, although not a requirement.
- We understand work/life balance and have family friendly work culture.
- Excellent colleagues that are a mix of industry experts and startup professionals. We are not too serious though.
- Great office location in Kamppi where it is easy to come and go.
- Flexible and relaxed environment in a startup space. However, you choose where you work best.
Send us an application with a salary request and your CV on October 20th by the latest to email@example.com with the email subject “HubSpot Project Manager”. The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person. If you have any questions you can call Kaks.io Labs Head of Operations Aleksi on +358 50 561 6445.
Kaks.io Labs is a part of Vere Ltd. Vere is a business design company that combines strategic business knowledge and technological capabilities.