In the beginning of September we were inspired by HubSpot’s annual INBOUND event where HubSpot also launched a great deal of new amazing features in terms of the theme “The Age of Connected Customer”. In case you haven’t already taken a look at the new features launched at INBOUND you can find them here.
It goes without saying that rolling out those specific INBOUND updates has been HubSpot’s priority but nevertheless, there are lots of other equally interesting updates that HubSpot has been working on. Many of the updates presented in this blog post go perfectly in the theme of connected customer and will help you maintain good relationships with your customers. Want to learn more? Let’s dive in!
Marketing & CMS Hub
SEO Analytics 2.0 (BETA)
- What is it about: HubSpot has now added a new Google Search Console (GSO) powered “Analyze” tab in the SEO tool that will help you estimate your content’s organic search performance over time.
- What are the benefits: Why jump between multiple tools when you can access all the important marketing details in HubSpot! With this feature you can track how your website pages are performing on Google search results. Visualize data in HubSpot instead of going back and forth between HubSpot and Google Search Console to review data on your pages’ organic search metrics. The update is currently in Public BETA and will be rolled out shortly for Marketing Hub Pro and Enterprise users.
Date Delays in Workflows
- What is it about: There’s a new type of workflow delay that enables you to delay a workflow until a specific date value in a data property. The feature can be used for any type of workflow.
- What are the benefits: Now you can easily add workflow functionalities to center around a specific calendar date, such as a marketing event. When creating a workflow add the “delay until a date” action and choose whether you want to delay it until a certain calendar date or date property. The update is available for Marketing Hub Pro and Enterprise users.
Sales & Service Hub
CRM Development Tools to Extend Record Page Middle Pane and Sidebar (BETA)
- What is it about: HubSpot is shortly rolling out a new set of CRM Development tools for Sales and Service Enterprise developers.
- What are the benefits: Interesting update for all the developers using Sales and Service Enterprise! You can now create custom cards in a brand new custom tab in the CRM records middle pane and add custom cards to the record sidebar. The update is currently in BETA and will be available for Sales and Service Hub Enterprise users.
- What is it about: At INBOUND HubSpot introduced the custom goals tool that helps you set, track and manage business performance in a simple and fast manner. Update your goals automatically and align them with all the stakeholders to drive better transparency and shared accountability.
- What are the benefits: What’s supported in custom goals currently:
- Call, Deal, Meeting Ticket, Ticket Objects. Ticket Object is available for Service Hub only and all the other properties are available in Sales & Service Hub.
- Limited numeric properties and filters.
- AVG, COUNT, MAX, MIN and SUM in aggregation type. Please note that not every aggregation type is available for every property.
- Tracking method for reflecting goal progress based on your goal definition.
Board Card Configuration per Pipeline
- What is it about: Configure each of your pipeline’s board view with the most relevant card properties for each of your pipelines.
- What are the benefits: View only the relevant data in your pipeline’s board view. One look - all the information you need. You can select up to four card properties per pipeline. The update is available for Sales Hub Pro and Enterprise users.
Improved Property History for Data Sync Changes
- What is it about: You can now view the actual Data Sync Application’s name that was responsible for property changes in the property history section.
- What are the benefits: View property history to see how its value has been updated over time. In the property history section, next to each dated change you can see the change source. This tells you which app, process or job affected the change. The update is available for Operations Hub Pro and Enterprise users.
CRM & Integrations
“Occurred At” Filtering for Event Data
- What is it about: Segment your event data using the “Occurred at” property.
- What are the benefits: Another easy and handy way to segment your event related data! By using the “Occurred at” property you can group your event data e.g. “Custom Behavioral Events” or “Media Interactions”. The update is available for HubSpot Pro and Enterprise users.
Want to learn more about HubSpot? Book a free HubSpot demo meeting with us!