It is time for the monthly HubSpot updates! This month we’re not only excited for Halloween but also for the amazing Marketing & CMS Hub UI changes such as HubSpot’s improved social media composer and the new publishing options it has to offer. In addition to that we’re happy to report about the Sales Hub and CRM updates such as the new Quote PDF download feature and the improved CRM record overview tab. The updates may not be huge but they definitely make the difference. Are you ready to dive deeper into the updates? Let’s start!
Marketing & CMS Hub
Publish Instagram Carousel Posts
- What is it about: Publish Instagram Carousel post with HubSpot’s new social composer.
- What are the benefits: Good news for all marketers & social media geeks! HubSpot’s improved social media tool finally has the feature that gives you the ability to publish multiple photos and videos as a single carousel post. We are super excited for this one and can’t wait to see everyone’s photo dumps on Instagram! The update is available for Marketing Hub Pro and Enterprise users.
Saved Views & Updated Filtering for Content (BETA)
- What is it about: Save filtered searches as views and pin or share them for quick access when managing the content.
- What are the benefits: Marketing and CMS Hub users can now enjoy the improved filtering feature including saving filtered searches as views. After saving a filtered search you can pin or share the view to your colleagues. Another quick and easy way to manage your content on HubSpot. All users will have access to additional filtering including by theme. The update is currently in BETA but will be available for Marketing and CMS Hub users from Pro and up.
Saved Section limit on pages increased
- What is it about: HubSpot has increased the limit of saved sections from 25 to 50.
- What are the benefits: There are plenty of updates within the new Marketing & CMS Hub UI including the increased amount of saved sections. You can now have up to 50 saved sections per website theme. The update is available for all Marketing & CMS Hub users.
Sales & Service Hub
Quote PDF Download
- What is it about: Download and share HubSpot quotes as PDF files.
- What are the benefits: No more copy pasting quote screenshots when trying to put together one single sales quote! HubSpot users can now easily download and share a HubSpot quote as a PDF file or save them on their device. The update is available for all Sales Hub users.
View automatic associations by AI
- What is it about: Automatic associations can now be recognized by the icon and hint on the recording review page.
- What are the benefits: Learn more about automatic associations and recognize them easily by the freshly added AI icon. On the recording review page hover over the HubSpot AI icon for more information. The update is available for Sales and Service Hub Enterprise users.
Preview for Format Data workflow action
- What is it about: Preview formula results in the Format Data action in workflows.
- What are the benefits: Previously whenever HubSpot users wanted to verify that the adjustments they were making to their data were happening correctly they needed to turn on the workflows and run through the records in question. Now the simpler times are here; HubSpot users can preview formula results in the format data action within the workflow editor. The update is available for HubSpot users from Pro and up.
CRM & Integrations
View Permissions for Note Activity (BETA)
- What is it about: Admins can now control which notes users and teams have access to in HubSpot.
- What are the benefits: This new feature allows administrators to do user and team specific controlling over the accessibility of notes data stored in HubSpot. The feature ensures that relevant prospect and customer data is saved in HubSpot CRM without compromising sensitive information. The update is currently in BETA and will be available for all HubSpot CRM users.
CRM Record Overview Tab (BETA)
- What is it about: Display all the relevant information of a record front and center.
- What are the benefits: Previously if HubSpot users wanted to gather relevant information from their records they needed to search through the left sidebar, timeline and the right sidebar. After this update you can view all the relevant details of your chosen record front and center. The update is currently in BETA and will be available for all HubSpot CRM users.
See when each member joined a list
- What is it about: You can now see the exact timestamp of when each individual list member joined the list in question.
- What are the benefits: This feature makes managing your customer segments a bit easier! Seeing and understanding when a contact or a company joined a list can provide you with valuable insights when managing your customer segments or when simply just organizing your CRM records. See the exact timestamp under the “added to list date” section in CRM records. The update is available for all HubSpot CRM users.
Want to learn more about HubSpot? Book a free HubSpot demo meeting with us!