Hello, who's calling? This May HubSpot finally launched a beta inbound calling solution for all Sales and Service Hub users on standard. Businesses can now acquire a US, UK or Canadian phone number within HubSpot! The phone numbers can be used to place outbound calls and receive inbound calls forwarded to your phone. All inbound and outbound call records, recordings and transcriptions will be found in the CRM. This is definitely a step to the right direction and we can’t wait for this update to be launched in every region! Learn more about that and other freshly published HubSpot updates by scrolling down this very blog post. Let's dive in!
Marketing & CMS Hub
Ad Performance metrics in Custom Reporting (BETA)
- What is it about: Track your ad performance metrics in HubSpot custom reporting tool!
- What are the benefits: In case you have connected your company’s Facebook, LinkedIn or Google account to HubSpot, you can now view ad performance metrics in the custom reporting tool. The absolute benefit of having your ad performance metrics coupled with custom reports is that you can now create reports that show an overview of the yearly performance or alternatively you can view specific campaigns and add them to your dashboard. The update is currently in public BETA so you may have to reach out to your CAM or CC for access. The update will be available for Marketing Hub Pro and Enterprise users.
Associate Forms with Marketing Campaigns
- What is it about: HubSpot forms can now be associated with marketing campaigns in HubSpot.
- What are the benefits: This update has been a long time coming and now it’s finally here! The feature is especially essential when you want to measure how effective your campaigns and tasks have been overall. The update includes forms embedded on HubSpot pages as well as forms embedded on external websites and content management systems. The update is available for Marketing Hub Pro and Enterprise users.
Sales & Service Hub
Inbound calling (BETA)
- What is it about: Your business can now acquire a US, UK or Canadian phone number within HubSpot! The phone numbers can be used to place outbound calls and receive inbound calls forwarded to your phone. All inbound and outbound call records, recordings and transcriptions will be found in the CRM.
- What are the benefits: Now this is definitely a long awaited update! Previously this was something HubSpot users were using third party solutions for but now HubSpot has a public beta inbound calling for all Sales and Service Hub users on standard. As stated earlier, you can currently create a UK, US or Canadian phone number with HubSpot and that number can then be used to place outbound calls and to receive inbound calls right inside of HubSpot. All the call related data will be living in the CRM. We can’t wait for this update to be launched in every region! The update is currently in BETA so you may have to reach out to your CAM or CC for access.
Quotes now supported in Custom Report Builder
- What is it about: The Custom Report Builder now supports Quotes as a data source. This will allow HubSpot users to report on a quote status, value and owner among other properties.
- What are the benefits: Utilize your quotes’ data within custom reports to better understand and analyze your business. You can try the functionality out by going to the HubSpot reporting tool, choosing a report and filtering the options with the “Quotes” function selected. Now you can see all the quote data within the report, such as the date it was signed. You can also do some comparing or break the data into quarters. The function is easy to use and similar to the other HubSpot reporting tools as you’re reporting on the properties of the custom objects. The update is available for Sales and Service Hub Professional and Enterprise users.
Report on historical tracked term mentions & filter calls by tracked term mentions
- What is it about: HubSpot has improved the tracked term for recording and transcription so you can now report on historical tracked term mentions and filter calls by tracked term mentions.
- What are the benefits: Previously HubSpot users had to click into each call in the call list in order to coach on a call that mentions a specific tracked term. With this update you can add tracked terms as a column on the call list and then filter by tracked term mentions to efficiently find just the right calls to review. The update is available for Sales and Service Hub Enterprise users.
New interface for viewing and managing quote data
- What is it about: HubSpot introduces the quote details page that allows users to view and manage their quote data in a consistent way and also improve quote management with performance data, intricate status updates and the ability to update reference numbers.
- What are the benefits: Previously HubSpot users were not able to view or manage their quote details in a way that’s similar to other default objects. With the new quote details page this will be possible and the page is also a huge step towards ensuring a consistent experience across default objects. The update is available for all Sales and Service Hub users from starter and up.
CRM & Integrations
Push Net New Assets from Sandboxes to Production (BETA)
- What is it about: You can now push net new custom object definitions, pipelines as well as CMS themes, templates and modules created in a sandbox environment back to their production account.
- What are the benefits: We’re super excited for this one! Push your created custom object definitions, pipelines or CMS themes, templates and modules easily to production with this brand new update. You can choose specific assets you want to sync to production. Please note that the updates to existing assets are not available for push to production yet, including adding new properties since the update is currently in BETA. The update will be available for all Hubs on the Enterprise level.
Unique value Enforcement on Properties
- What is it about: Enforce uniqueness on properties in order to prevent duplicate values.
- What are the benefits: It’s happening! With this update admins can now set freshly created custom properties as unique through the UI for HubSpot standard objects, such as companies, deals, products and tickets, as well as custom objects. This update is especially exciting, for example, when it comes to integrating third party systems and when you want to enforce a property to have a unique value for customer number or such. Even a new property can now be a unique identifier and not reliant on HubSpot generated values.
Restore Deleted Reports
- What is it about: You now have the ability to restore reports that have been deleted in the past 14 days.
- What are the benefits: According to HubSpot, the ability to restore deleted reports is one of their most frequently asked support questions and we don’t wonder why, we have all been there! Now your deleted reports will be stored for 14 days in case you deleted something by accident, phiuh. The restored assets will default to private permission to the owner, and the report will be moved to the reports list page, where you can manage access in the actions drop down.
Microsoft Exchange integration for email and calendar
- What is it about: HubSpot users can now connect their Microsoft Exchange account to HubSpot as a connected inbox for use with the Meetings tool.
- What are the benefits: This integration has been built using Microsoft’s best practices for syncing data with Exchange servers. The update ensures a reliable user experience and the connected inbox enables users to send emails and sequences, as well as log email replies to the CRM. The integrated calendar allows users to create Meetings links to be shared with contacts. The integration is designed particularly for accounts using on-premises servers running Exchange 2010 SP2 and above. Exchange Online users should connect using the Office 365 integration.
Salesforce Integration Update: Use filters to Import Only Relevant Salesforce Records Into HubSpot (BETA)