Kaksio Labs is a certified Diamond-level HubSpot consultancy specializing in HubSpot development, integrations, and challenging deployments. We support the growth of our customers and help build sustainable competitive advantage by leveraging HubSpot technology.
Our mission is to be the most innovative technical HubSpot consultancy in the world.
We are now looking for a HubSpot Consultant with Marketing Automation focus
As HubSpot Consultant, you will be an expert in lead process design, lead generation and marketing automation at Kaksio.
This includes consulting with clients around their business and marketing needs, advising them on digital marketing and technology architecture, designing lead nurturing campaigns, building templates and workflows, configuring technology and managing change. You will work mainly with HubSpot, but Google marketing stack and SEO tools, like SEMrush, are part of your toolkit.
You’re familiar with HubSpot and have hands-on experience on creating successful lead acquisition campaigns and building effective lead nurturing paths. You’re well aware of what’s happening in the MarTech landscape and have a good understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics.
The successful candidate will work with our clients to drive growth and better customer experience by:
- Understanding the client’s needs and processes
- Defining, strategising and implementing marketing processes and automation programmes
- Proposing solutions for improving or configuring technology
- Ensuring HubSpot is being used the right way to meet client’s needs and goals
What we expect from you
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with HubSpot (or other similar CRM/marketing automation platform, like Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua)
- 1+ years of experience in consulting or specialist role working with clients
- Analytical mindset - you love data and reporting
- Good understanding of inbound marketing, lead nurturing and lead generation
- Good knowledge of modern web technologies and digital marketing tools
- Good workshop facilitation skills and communications skills
- Results-driven and solution-oriented
- Fluent Finnish and English
- Personal willingness to grow professionally as a HubSpot expert
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (nice to have)
- SEO and Google tech stack experience (nice to have)
What we offer to you
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing international and successful company
- Competitive salary and bonus model
- A very positive, results-driven and supportive work environment
- Cozy brick’n’mortar office at the heart of Helsinki – you can choose whether you want to work remotely or at the office
- Opportunity to work abroad or have a “working holiday” at our offices in Mexico City or Cambridge (USA)
- Pick the laptop and phone of your choice
Interested? Apply now!
Apply for this position no later than October 15th. Kindly mention your salary expectations with benefits.
For more information about Kaksio Labs and this position, please call or e-mail our COO Janne Haonperä, + 358 50 339 3466, firstname.lastname@example.org.